OrCAD Cloud - The power of OrCAD without a single download
Arrow and Cadence have partnered up to bring you a new and innovative way to design circuits. Using Cadence’s OrCAD schematic capture tool and Arrow.com’s extensive part library, this new platform offers you an unparalleled ability to create or edit a design, export and share with coworkers, and buy parts when ready to build – all in one location.
There are plenty of challenges that await those who try and create something new. You've got funding, you've got naysayers, the fear of the unknown. And even if you overcome those challenges, nothing guarantees a smashing success. But with the right idea, all of those obstacles go to the wayside. How you capture that idea is the first question you must answer for yourself.
You never know when and you never know where inspiration will strike. Be ready, with OrCAD Capture Cloud. There is nothing to install and nothing to configure. Just fire up your browser and away you go.
- True cloud software, 100% browser based, no local install, no updates or maintenance
- Quickest path from design concept to product realization
- Platform independent
Finding parts is a major hassle. Creating symbols is even worse. Search Arrow's entire parts catalogue for the right part, at the right price and availability. Once you find it, just place it.
- Find the perfect part to complete your design—search all of Arrow and generate a BOM without leaving the design environment
- Save time by using symbols from the Arrow library instead of creating your own
- Use reference designs to get a head start on your project
This is the real deal, not some hacky drawing tool from a company you've never heard of. This is the same OrCAD Capture everyone's been using for years, with all the same features. It's the same thing, except better.
- Years in the making, we've rebuilt OrCAD for the browser, and left nothing behind
- New, powerful, easy-to-use user interface so that you can get your design done faster
- Backed by Arrow and Cadence, your data is safe
OrCAD Capture Cloud: Find, place, draw - all in the browser