Product creation looks beyond chip or board design and considers the entire product, including software applications, mechanical enclosures, and the underlying electronics. The process of creating electronic products encompasses collaboration among team members that extends beyond authors and implementers, integration of design process into corporate systems, and efficient collaboration with manufacturing partners. As PCB is the integration point to build successful electronic products, Cadence is taking steps toward product creation with its Allegro® PCB and IC packaging design tools, as well as the Sigrity™ SI/PI analysis tools. Our focus areas for product creation are:
- Design authoring and constraint-driven PCB layout, routing, and tuning
- Co-design and co-analysis across silicon/package, package/board, and board/board
- MCAD-ECAD board-enclosure co-design
- Power-aware electrical verification and signoff
- Design and supply chain collaboration with efficient handoff to manufacturing
To learn about Cadence Product Creation, click here.