Join Cadence Training and Sr Principal Application Engineer Srdjan Djordjevic for this free technical webinar. We’ll be covering two Cadence® breakthrough technologies: the Clarity 3D Solver and the Celsius Thermal Solver in this extended two-tool session.
The Clarity 3D Solver is a 3D full-wave electromagnetic (EM) simulation software for designing critical interconnects for PCBs, IC packages, and system-on-IC (SoIC) designs. This breakthrough technology lets you tackle the most complex EM challenges when designing systems for 5G, automotive, high-performance computing (HPC), and machine learning (ML) applications. In this webinar, you’ll learn how 3D finite element simulation setup and calculation time can be significantly reduced using the Clarity 3D Solver!
- Introduction to Clarity 3D Solver’s finite element solver tool
- How to use the Clarity 3D Solver’s layout tool for layer-to-layer
XTALK calculation at the PCB/package level
- How to use the Clarity 3D Solver’s workbench tool for PCB+SMA connector and
In the second half of this webinar, we’ll discuss the Celsius Thermal Solver—the first thermal analysis technology designed for both electrical and mechanical engineers. Electrical engineers can extend power integrity analysis to include fast, accurate, and easy-to-use thermal simulations, while mechanical engineers can expand their existing thermal analysis methodology, including realistic heat sources resulting from electrothermal interaction. We’ll show you how the Celsius Thermal Solver can help you perform fast, accurate, and easy-to-use electrothermal co-simulation!
- Introduction to the Celsius Thermal Solver with a focus on electrothermal
- Fast what-if analysis using Celsius Thermal Solver’s
solid objects simulation for layered structures
- Celsius Thermal Solver for 3D simulation examples
- Q&A: Clarity 3D Solver and Celsius Thermal Solver
Date and Time
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST / 12:00 IST / 14:30 IST (India) / 17:00 CST
To register for the “Introduction to Breakthrough Technologies: Clarity and Celsius Solvers” webinar, use the REGISTER button below.