Duration: 2 days
Time: 9:00 – 17:00
The PSpice training is a two-day course that starts with the basics of entering a design for simulation and builds a solid foundation in the overall use of the tool.
Engineers seeking maximum productivity in minimum time.
Engineers new to analog and mixed-signal simulation.
Proficiency with Windows and standard Windows applications.
• Building a design for simulation
• Setting up and running DC bias point analyses
• Setting up and running DC and AC sweep analyses
• Viewing simulation results in the Probe window
• Setting up sources and using markers
• Creating and simulating a text netlist
• Accessing the stimulus editor using VSTIM, ISTIM, and DIGSTIM
• Running transient analysis
• Working with local and global libraries
• Examining common simulation errors
• Creating linear and non-linear transformers
• Setting up and running parametric analysis
• Creating a subcircuit
• Creating parts for simulation models
• Performing temperature analysis
• Configuring and running Monte Carlo analysis
• Simulating with hierarchical blocks and symbols
• Simulating using Analog behavioral modeling
• Using digital components in a design
• Combining analog and digital components in designs
• Using performance analysis and creating goal functions
• Setting up and running worst-case analysis
• Setting up and running noise analysis